Pursuant to Article 13 of the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Journal of Laws EU L 119/1 of 4 May 2016), hereinafter referred to as „GDPR”, Warsaw University of Technology hereby informs that:
- The Administrator of your personal data is Warsaw University of Technology with its official seat at Pl. Politechniki 1, 00-661 Warsaw.
- The Administrator has appointed the Data Protection Inspector to supervise the processing of personal data. The Inspector can be contacted via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator in order to conduct the recruitment procedure for studies/postgraduate studies/doctoral school, and in the case of being accepted for the studies/postgraduate studies/doctoral school in order to implement the course of study/education at the postgraduate studies/doctoral school - the basis for processing your personal data is Article 6(1)(d) of GDPR, in accordance with, among others with the Act of July 20, 2018 Law on Higher Education and Science, as amended.
- The Administrator will process the personal data from the recruitment documentation, and in the case of being accepted for studies/postgraduate studies/doctoral school in the field of personal data necessary for the implementation of the course of study/education at the postgraduate studies/doctoral school.
- Warsaw University of Technology does not intend to transfer your data outside the European Economic Area.
- You are entitled to access your personal data and to correct it, you have the right to request its removal, the right to request the restriction of its processing, the right to object to the processing of the data. Due to the fact that consent is not the prerequisite for processing of personal data, you are not entitled to data transfer.
- Your personal data will not be made available to third parties (administrators), except for entities authorised in accordance with legal regulations.
- Access to your personal data may be given to entities (processing entities) who are contracted by Warsaw University of Technology to perform actions which may be related to personal data processing.
- Warsaw University of Technology does not use automated decision making with regard to you and does not profile you.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide them makes it impossible to achieve the goals set out in point 3.
- Your personal data will be processed in the case of:
and for the period necessary to secure any claims.
- conducting the recruitment procedure for studies/postgraduate studies/doctoral school, for a period of 3 years from the end of the recruitment process;
- being accepted for studies/postgraduate studies/to the doctoral school, for a period consistent with the course of study/education at the postgraduate studies/doctoral school, and then they will be archived and will be stored for 50 years;
- You are entitled to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you find that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR Regulation.